Principal: Don Capps
Office Phone: 731-479-2304
South Fulton Elementary School
209 John C. Jones Parkway
South Fulton, TN 38257
Effective January 1, 2007, the Student Handbook includes changes regarding discipline. The information located at the bottom of page 2 through page 4 of the handbook (Discipline Ladder) is being replaced by the following discipline procedures, which you may review at your convenience.
The mission of South Fulton Elementary School is to provide a safe environment where students master academic and social skills to become responsible citizens.
Success For Every Student
Our Beliefs and Goals
- A student's education should be a joint responsibility of the school, family, and the community with needed support from parents and administration.
- Since all students have the the ability to learn, they should all be able to achieve some level of success.
- Students should learn to be responsible for their own behavior and understand that the success of their education is ultimately determined by these behaviors and school attendance.
- Education should be applicable to life.
- Every class should provide a caring, positive, and safe environment for students and teachers, which is conductive to learning.